Custom Heritage Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
Traditional style integrates with today's modern luxury through the beautifully crafted Heritage sink, a single bowl undermount sink featuring your choice of the stainless steel finish. The spacious basin of the Heritage sink provides ample space to wash dishes and soak pans, advancing the user experience with a right drain perfect for scraping dishes left to right. Effortless maintenance and innovative ergonomics are the cornerstones of the Heritage sink, resulting in a timeless kitchen classic.
Handcrafted In the USA from The Highest Quality Stainless Steel Available
- Installation: Undermount
- Style: Farmhouse (Apron-front)
- Basin Depth/Height: Custom
- Drain Placement: Left, right or centered
- Drain Assembly: Disposal or strainer ($165)
- Finish: Custom
- Havens Lifetime Warranty Included
About Havens Stainless Sinks
Effortless Maintenance Guaranteed
Easily clean your Havens sink with a soapy sponge
Havens stainless steel sinks are the most ergonomic products available for today's luxury home kitchen. Handcrafted from the highest quality stainless, care and maintenance is a breeze: clean your sink in minutes with just a soapy sponge. Drying or waxing the sink is completely unnecessary as it will never pool water.
Following these easy steps insures a beautiful lasting finish on your stainless steel sink for years to come.
- Apply soap or any household detergent to a wet sponge or paper towel.
- Scrub down the sink’s interior with the soapy applicator to remove any residue and food particles.
- Rinse away the excess and soap with warm water from your faucet.
- If desired, apply a stainless steel cleaner to give the sink a beautiful shine.
Havens Lifetime Warranty Included
Havens Metal has a lifetime warranty on all products. The Havens lifetime warranty states that products shall be free from defects in workmanship or materials under the condition that use and care does not exceed normal use. All dimensions are guaranteed under warranty to not vary more than 1/32 of an inch. In no situation shall Havens Metal be liable for any damage caused to a product during or after installation.