The Gantry Pulldown Faucet - Traditional | Hook Spout & Articulated Spout
So what’s a Gantry Faucet? That’s what your friends will ask when they see this incredible centerpiece of your kitchen. How do you explain it when there is nothing else out there like it? It is unique in both design and functionality. The Waterstone Gantry’s patented design was modeled after the massive size and strength of Gantry cranes in U.S. harbors and ship yards. Gantry cranes do the heavy lifting when it comes to unloading cargo from ships. The faucet’s pre-rinse spray arm is spring loaded and has a range of motion to reach every corner of your sink. The 360 degree hook swivel spout does the job too. Single handle can be mounted with handle in front, right or left hand positions. The traditional Gantry’s distinctive look and ornate design will definitely get them talking. Handle adjusts for clearance from backsplash. Three decorative handle caps included. Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
Waterstone PLP Pulldown Faucet Specifications & Installation
Model No. 3700 & 3710 Specifications
• Spray arm spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
• Articulated spout has 12” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
• Spray arm extends and pivots to reach all areas of sink.
• Lever handle sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• Adjustable tension ring helps handle feel and prevents sag.
• Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
• When mounted on side, handle can adjust 45 degrees for backsplash clearance.
• Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from solid brass.
• Reinforced braided connection hoses.
• Includes 3 handle button options.
• Lifetime functional warranty.
• Made in the USA.