Copper and Stainless Steel Trough Sinks
Rustic luxury intertwines with the early beginnings of traditional sinks, bringing forward a design with a multitude of uses: The Trough sink.
This style of sink dates back decades, made widely popular for it's capacity to allow users to utilize a spacious basin for prep and entertainment.
Trough sinks are available in both copper and stainless steel metals, including a variety of different finish types for stainless.
Custom built and made to order, our trough sinks are available in undermount, topmount, and wall mounted.
Great for a multitude of uses, trough sinks boast an extremely spacious basin, making them perfect for any kitchen, bath, wet bar, or outdoor entertainment area.
Copper trough sinks
Trough Sinks for the Kitchen
- Trough sinks are a nice addition to any kitchen space as either the main sink or also as a secondary.
- Many of our clients have had us a build a trough sink to be installed on the kitchen island, as a secondary prep sink.
- Having a secondary trough sink is perfect for homeowners who enjoy hosting and entertaining.
- Since trough sinks offer more length than your average kitchen sink, we offer the option to add multiple faucet and drain locations.
- Double faucet trough sinks offer a various spacious basin that allows for multiple users to use the sink at one time.
Trough Sinks for the Bathroom
- Some of our more popular trough sink designs include those for the bathroom area, which allow homeowner's to add a unique addition to a master or guest bath.
- These type of designs can be made spacious enough to allow for multiple faucets, drains, and wash basins. Trough sinks allow for more elbow room than your average communal sink.
Trough Sinks for the Wet Bar & Prep area
- Perfect for entertaining. Can be filled with ice to hold beverages and cold foods.
- An interior ledge can be built into the trough sink for sliding interchangeable accessories. (Drying racks, cutting boards, and sponge caddys)
- Whether a copper trough or stainless steel trough sink, we build both undermount and topmount designs for any situation.
Every sink we build is protected under our Lifetime Warranty, a testament to our industry leading standards for premium quality.
If you have some questions or need some help with your design, our team of experienced professionals are here to help you succeed in creating your dream sink.
Would you like a quote for a custom trough sink?
Conveniently fill out the form below, or contact us:
Havens Metal: (407)-456-8698
Custom wood crates for our trough sinks
- Our trough sinks are carefully crated inside custom made wooden crates to ensure a safe delivery to your home.
- High density packing foam protects the sink from every angle through transit.
- Brass handles on either side of the crate allow for two people to easily carry the package.
- Accessories and documentation will be placed in the sink's interior for safe passage.