Copper and Stainless Steel Drainboard Sinks
Drainboard sinks are the perfect solution to containing water or food particles within your sink while washing, cleaning, and prepping.
Personalized features enhance the user experience for homeowners who prefer to save countertop space and cut down on prep and clean up times.
We handcraft drainboard sinks in copper and stainless steel for any variety of uses, including utility and commercial use.
Kitchen Sinks With An Integrated Drainboard
- Customizing your kitchen sink is a great way to increase functionality and have something built tailor made to the way you prefer to use your sink.
- Drainboard sinks offer a wide variety of design options, including double drainboards, farmhouse (apron-front) designs, and many other personalized options.
- We can build a drainboard sink to accommodate any kitchen situation, large or small, simple or complex. With your design, we'll bring the masterpiece to life.
Undermount & Topmount Installation For Your Drainboard Sink
- Undermount drainboard sinks install beneath the granite or countertops, and can be designed to the exact specifications you need.
- Alternative to undermount, we offer top mount drainboard sinks which features a self-rimming flange which will drop in on top of the existing countertop.
Topmount Copper Sink with a built in ledge
Copper Drainboard Sinks
An excellent solution to using a sink for prep and clean up, copper drainboard sinks offer antimicrobial properties which eliminate bacteria and food related illness directly on the surface of the metal. Due to the spacious nature of drainboard sinks, copper can be very beneficial to maintaining a healthy and clean kitchen space.
Every product we build is protected under our Lifetime Warranty, a testament to our industry leading standards for premium quality.
If you have some questions or need some help with your design, our team of experienced professionals are here to help you succeed in creating your dream sink.
Would you like a quote for a custom drainboard sink?
Please contact us: